I FINALLY made something that I pinned! Who would have thought? Do you have that problem too? Pin EVERYTHING and make nothing? Well, I do…most of the time. And then I make something I pinned, and it is awesome.
Lucky for me, this stuffed pepper soup isn’t a pinterest fail but an amazing recipe and meal! Delish. I adapted the stuffed pepper soup from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life. This is a perfect meal to make during the winter and warms up well as leftovers at work the next day!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen pepper mix (diced red and green peppers will work too)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes (I used one regular, one Italian style)
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed tomato soup (low-sodium)
- 1 (14 oz) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked rice (cook separately)
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Servings: 8
- Difficulty: easy
In a large pot, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. While ground beef is cooking, mix in peppers, onions, and garlic. Drain grease if need be.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Bring to boil. Then cover pot and simmer for 20-30 minutes.