Enter to win $200 to spoil your sweetie (or yourself!) this Valentine’s day! I have teamed up with 15 other amazing bloggers to share some love with you in the form of cash money. The winner will be chosen at random and paid via Paypal, so you must have a Paypal account to receive the prize.
- Anyonita Nibbles is a food blog obsessed with providing recipes for flavorful food, like these triple chocolate eclairs.
- Dizzy Busy & Hungry provides easy, healthy, family-friendly food!
- Natasha from 1 Epic Mommey is a lifestyle blogger sharing stories as a single mom and advice to other single moms, including the infamous How to Deal with Your Baby Daddy. Also, she shares blog hops, reviews, giveaways, and much more!
- The Brunette Baker is home to a range of tasty desserts and sweets!
- Kelly is a feisty redhead with paint under her nails and flour on her face. Check out her ramblings about DIY, recipes, and home decor at The Moon and Me.
- 40eighteen is all about home and family and making life a celebration! Make yourself at home!
- Elizabeth (ME!) is a food blogger at Food Ramblings where she creates delicious but easy and low-cost recipes and tries to put everything in a crescent roll.
- Diane blogs about Simple Living, Seasonal Eating with the Mediterranean Diet & Traditional Cooking from Around the World.
- Sarah of Sarah Cooks the Books lives in California and cooks her way through her massive cookbook collection, sometimes coming across recipes to add to her permanent collection, like this impossibly good chicken and greens.
- Nicole from 365ish pins is a Pinterest pin-tester discovering what works and what doesn’t, like How to Clean your Slow Cooker.
- Natasha from Serenity You blogs about recipes, kids play ideas, crafts etc. Her most recent craft was these lovely Twig Stars.
- Christine from Foody Schmoody shares shortcuts to recipes ranging from something as easy as Turkey Sloppy Joes to dishes that require a bit more finesse such as Roasted Butternut Squash and Chicken RisottoPickled Okra is a fun blog that is 2/3 creative patterns and tutorials, and 1/3 amazing and easy recipes like my “Loch Ness Monster” free sewing pattern or my “Simply Amazing Toffee” recipe.
- One TIPsy Chick is a place you will find simple time saving tricks, tips and recipes like Peanut Butter Ice Cream and Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub.
- Mommy on Demand likes to focus and quick and healthy meals the entire family will enjoy, like these Chicken Pillows!
- Get your fill of cooking, crafting and gardening in the North Maine woods with The Wilderness Wife.
The winner is Laura B. won for pinning the giveaway- congrats Laura B.