I come each night ready to get to work. I mean, I was at work all day, but when I get home, I am ready to organize, hang pictures, and unpack. But at the end of every night, I am rarely able to cross much off the list.
My distractions include–
- Looking around at how much I have to do, and let discouragement get the best of me
- I’m tired, and I just don’t want to tonight
- My husband is tired, and he doesn’t want to 😉
- I start one thing, and then another, and nothing gets accomplished
- You get the picture!
So cooking a quick but delicious dinner is high on my list if you can imagine. When I saw this Baked Salmon recipe from Add a Pinch, I pinned it. When I got home that night and discovered all the ingredients in my house (this has rarely happened in the new house), it was fate, And boy was it good! This is now a staple in ours house– hope you like it as much as we do!
- 2 small salmon filet (we defrosted frozen ones)
- Parmesan Herb Crust:
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup parsley (dried or freeze-dried...or of course fresh!)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Servings: 2
- Difficulty: easy
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper- this makes clean up so easy!
Place salmon, skin side down onto baking sheet. Cover salmon with a piece of parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the garlic, parsley, and cheese in a small bowl.
Remove the salmon from oven, and throw way the top parchment paper. Top with the garlic, cheese, and parsley mixture. Place salmon bake in oven. Use a thermomter and cook until the salmon reaches 135 degrees. The cheese should be melted and start to brown.
Let the salmon rest for a few minutes. Serve and enjoy!