HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!
Hope that you are celebrating with your loved ones I am on a plane somewhere in the middle of the country. I had a work trip that I thought would get me back in time for a Valentine’s Dinner– BUT, I forgot that when I booked my flight, it wouldn’t land until 9 pm. Guess that means we’ll be celebrating tomorrow
In the meantime, time for some yummy chocolate and strawberry goodies.
I love the combination of chocolate and strawberry, so I took a box of strawberry cake mix and made two things– strawberry cookies and strawberry cupcakes.
The best part is the chocolate topping. I was asked to try out Adora Calcium Supplements a while back, and I feel bad that it took me so long to post! I feel like I have been hiding this great secret because they are delicious but also good for you. You wouldn’t even know that it was a supplement– seriously, it just like eating a piece of chocolate. Each chocolate is only 30 calories per serving – and it’s 100% of the daily value of your calcium plus vitamin D3 and magnesium.
It was the best addition to these cookies and cupcakes!
Want to try your own? Enter the giveaway for a bag of Dark Chocolate Adora Calcium Supplements.
For the giveaway:
- Like Food Ramblings on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting us know you like us.
- Like Adora Calcium Supplements on Facebook. Leave a separate comment letting us know you like them.
- Follow Food Ramblings on Twitter. Leave a separate comment letting us know you are following.
- Follow Food Ramblings on Pinterest. Leave a separate comment letting us know you are following.
- Subscribe to Food Ramblings through email or RSS. Leave a separate comment letting us know you subscribe.
The giveaway is open until Sunday, February 17 at 11:59 pm EST. The giveaway is only open to U.S. residents. Be sure a valid email address is included with your comment(s). Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on this post. Good luck!